Polyaxon's Python library is a high level Python module, you can use it to:
- create Polyaxonfile specification.
- to interact with Polyaxon API in a programmatic way.
- to instrument your machine learning model and track experiments.
- create custom visualizations.
- to extend Polyaxon's behavior.
pip install -U polyaxon
polyaxon library is Python 3.5+ package, if you are still using Python 2
polyaxon-sdk is python 2/3 compatible.
Polyaxon CLI is a tool and a client to interact with Polyaxon, it allows you to manage your cluster, projects, and experiments.
This module includes a client that can be used to interact with Polyaxon API in a programmatic way.
- Client Reference: Auto-configurable and high-level base client that abstract the need to set a configuration for each service.
- Project Client: A client to communicate with Polyaxon projects endpoints.
- Run Client: A client to communicate with Polyaxon runs endpoints.