Polyaxon chart provides support for an Ingress resource. You need to set
CluterIp and choose an
ingress.hosts for the URL.
Then, you should be able to access the installation using that address.
If you want to use your own Ingress Controller such as Nginx or Traefik you maybe want to set
CluterIp and integrate Polyaxon with your custom Ingress controller.
You can follow these steps to setup a domain:
- Buy a domain name from a registrar. Pick whichever one you want.
- Create an A record from the domain you want to use, pointing to the EXTERNAL-IP of the proxy-public service. The exact way to do this will depend on the DNS provider that you’re using.
- Wait for the change to propagate. Propagation can take several minutes to several hours. Wait until you can type in the name of the domain you bought and it shows you the JupyterHub landing page.
- Specify your domain in the deployment config
gateway: service: type: ClusterIp ingress: enabled: false hosts: - <your-domain-name>
- Apply the config changes by running
polyaxon deploy upgrade ...or
helm upgrade ...