Yes, please contact us for more information.
$0Free, based on Polyaxon's open-source tools.
- Core experimentation features.
- Core runtime.
- Core tools.
- Core tracking and lineage features.
- Free community UI.
- Basic migrations.
$270per month billed annually, $340 billed monthly.
- Everything in community edition, plus:
- Includes 3 developer seats.
- Includes 1 agent.
- Includes 2 queues.
- Includes 50 concurrent operations.
- Project level saved searches.
- Project level saved dashboards.
- Authentication and authorization.
- Collaboration, bookmarks, and archives.
- Workload and services protection.
- Use your domain name or IP address.
- Automated migrations and backups.
+ Fully managed control plane
$149per seat/month billed annually, $185 billed monthly.
- Everything in starter plan, plus:
- Minimum 4 developer seats, up to 8.
- Includes 1 agent, up to 2.
- Includes 4 queues, up to 8.
- Includes 200 concurrent operations *.
- Organization level saved searches.
- Organization level saved dashboards.
- Organization level Scheduling presets.
- Component hub *.
- Schedules *.
- Flow engine *.
- Optimization engine *.
- Operation mapping *.
- Automation helpers *.
- Model registry *.
+ Fully managed control plane
$CustomContact us, we are here to help. Hybrid or on-premise deployment.
- Everything in team plan, plus:
- Full on-premise or hybrid deployment.
- RBAC/ACL and advanced restrictions.
- Activities and audit trail.
- Onboarding possible.
- Premier support possible.
- Enterprise integrations.
- Spark runtime.
- Multi namespace deployment.
- Multi cluster deployment.
- Custom developer seats.
- Custom organizations.
- Custom teams.
- Custom policies.
- Custom agents.
- Custom queues.
- Custom concurrency.
- Custom automation.
- Custom schedules.
- Custom component hub.
- Custom model registry.
All plans come with an essential set of features and a powerful workspace
- Unlimited cluster nodes.
- Unlimited GPUs, TPUs, ...
- Unlimited projects.
- Unlimited runs.
- Unlimited retention.
- Unlimited connections and datasets.
- Model training.
- Data processing.
- Container building.
- Distributed Jobs.
- Custom dashboards, apps, and services.
- Notebook & JupyterLab.
- Tensorbaord for single and multi runs.
- VSCode, Streamlit, Papermill, ...
- Native and custom visualizations.
- Automated artifacts management.
- ML deployment, testing, and internal apps.
- Language SDKs, high-level client, and CLI.
- All deployed tools are open-source.
- All user facing tools are open-source.
- Core engine is open-source.
- Polyaxon agent is open-source.
- Public components are open-source.
- Deployment charts are open-source.
- Workload and services on your cluster(s).
- Data, models, and code on your cluster(s).
- Connections and secrets on your cluster(s).
- Logs and artifacts on your cluster(s).
Cloud and on-premise
- AWS, GCP, Azure, Alibaba Cloud, ...
- Bare metal.
- Spot instances and preemptible VMs.
- Cloud credits.
- NVIDIA DGX.
- Custom Kubernetes clusters.
- With artifacts and data stores.
- With container registries.
- With Git providers.
- With cloud-native operators.
- With ML and DL libraries.
- With visualizations libraries.
- With dashboarding tools.
- With notification and alerting systems.
- With automation tools.
Since 2018 teams have been telling us how Polyaxon has helped them get more done
Docker pulls of our tools
Runs per month
Members in our community channel
Looking for more info? Here are some things we're commonly asked
Do you have discounts for academics/nonprofits or other special rates?
How can I find out if Polyaxon will meet my requirements?
Good news! Polyaxon is based on a free & open source core engine.
You can self host it on your own cluster or local machine to have full control over your environment, and try all the core features.
If you're looking for some specific help, we've got an entire documentation site full of guides, specification, references, and information.
Also, you can always get help on the community forum if you need a hand with anything else!
How much will Polyaxon cost?
All editions are available as annual subscriptions or monthly subscriptions with an additional 25% per month.
The Starter plan has a single price that includes 3 developer seats. You cannot extend your account beyond these 3 seats.
The Team and Enterprise plans are priced per developer seat, with a minimum number of seats per organization. Team plan starts at 4 seats and offers up to 8 seats, while Enterprise offers custom number of seats in your organization starting from 10 seats.
For large numbers of users and custom pricing, support options, full on-premise deployment, or to discuss training and services options, please contact us.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit and debit cards such as Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
For annual pre-paid accounts on Enterprise plan we also accept bank transfers.
If you need a different payment option, please contact us.
Can I start small and upgrade later?
Yes, you can start with our Community Edition which has all essential and core features.
We designed the plans to make it easy to get started with Starter plan, and once you’ve outgrown it, upgrading to Team plan is a single click away.
If you want to add extra users to the Team plan without an upgrade to Enterprise, please contact us.
To upgrade to Enterprise, please contact us.
Do we need a Model Registry
Model Registry is not part of Polyaxon's core product, it's currently in Beta and it's priced separately.
If you have already a Model Registry, you intend to use an external registry, or you want to build your own registry, then you don't need to enable this product feature. For more details, please contact us.
Do we need a Component Hub
We intend to make it easy for people to manage their private components using local storage, Github, or other backends.
Component Hub is not part of Polyaxon's core product, it's currently in Beta and it's priced separately.
Polyaxon Component Hub has some extra integrations with the rest of the product but you don't have to enable this feature to have a fully functioning product.
Do we need the automation features
Polyaxon Automation is not part of Polyaxon's core product and it's priced separately.
We have documentation guides on how to use Polyaxon with other automation tools, e.g. Github Actions, Airflow, Argo, Jenkins, ...
We know that the cost of maintaining, upgrading, and managing two or more tools is high for the ops teams as well as for the end-users (data-scientists).
Polyaxon automation provides the essential features to automate your ML workflows using a simple and familiar interface without additional maintenance or cognitive costs.
If you are using Polyaxon's hybrid offering the interface is the same and there's no additional configuration, If you are using Polyaxon's full on-premise deployment, you only need to enable a single flag and no additional micro-services or dependencies to install. You don't have to migrate any pipeline, you can mix and match and use the right tools for the right tasks.
Can you describe your security and data practices?
We scane all dependencies and conduct regular security reviews of our product and infrastructure.
As an open source codebase, we have very public scrutiny of all our practices.
All Polyaxon Cloud servers are located in Germany.
Can I easily transition from self-hosted to Cloud or vice-versa?
Yes, absolutely. You own your data, models, code, and artifacts whether you are using Polyaxon CE, Polyaxonn Cloud, or Polyaxon EE.
Does my cluster need to have access to the internet?
You can deploy Polyaxon in a completely offline mode and on private clusters.
If you are using Polyaxon Cloud you only need to allow outbound traffic to https://cloud.polyaxon.com to sync metadata, check for scheduling information, and validate authorization and permissions.
Your execution infrastructure on cloud or on-premise resources are always managed by you, you can deploy any Polyaxon distribution with your own policies.