This is part of our commercial offering.
This feature is still in Beta!
Polyaxon users can use their projects to promote and lock their runs to artifact versions, such projects provide:
- APIs and a UI.
- It can be used with your teams’ configuration and access control settings to enable collaborative asset management.
- Logging and lineage using the experimentation feature.
- Requesting asset versions using fully qualified names.
- Deploying as an internal tool or as a test API using the service abstraction.
- Agnostic to the stored artifacts.
Each project can have multiple artifact versions.
Each project can list all versions, their stage, their linked assets, their specification, and current usage.
Polyaxon provides a special tag to signal the stage of the artifact versions.
You can create and manage artifacts versions using the API, CLI or the dashboard.
Each artifact version can lock a run based on its id, and it can attach additional metadata.
:tag, you can add new versions to a project, Polyaxon uses the
owner/project-name as a namespace.
As soon as a artifact version is registered in a project, you can use API/SDK to query information about it and use that information to deploy or request specific versions.