IMPORTANT: If you are using the built-in database you cannot upgrade automatically.
- Update chart requirement for postgres database.
- Update chart to be compatible with k8s 1.17.
- Update K8S manager to use v1 and stable APIs.
- Update deployment (notebooks and tensorboards) to be compatible with K8S 1.17.
- Update admin CLI commands to target Helm 3 by default.
- Fix issue with tensorboard v2, add
- Update chart to be compatible with k8s 1.16.
- N.B. postgres dependency was not updated in this release to provide compatible upgrade with deployment running the built-in database
- Fix issue with scheduling parallel distributed runs.
- Fix issue with sort by a metric containing null values, add null last to queries.
- Fix warning issues in CLI.
- Fix some security issues.
- Add docs for helm 3 deploy command.
- Add keras tracking contrib module.
- Disable telemetry by default.
- Fix some package dependency issues.