- Enhancement: Drop
ClusterRoleBindingfor single namespace deployments and use
- Enhancement: Openshift ready deployment strategy.
- Enhancement: Tighten security of all containers:
- Drop root by default even without security context enabled.
- Reconfigure all containers to use the port 8000 instead 80.
- Add support for pod and container security context (uid, gid, fs, change policy, privilege escalation, non root)
- Enhancement: Use standard security context keys (user -> runAsUser, group -> runAsGroup).
- New: Add missing commands for setting/updating the stage of a component/model version.
- New: Add new
-HPto simplify passing hyper-params similar to
- Enhancement: Improve
admin upgradecommand to show more information.
- Enhancement: Error handling and debug instructions.
- Fix: Project update command.
- Fix: Issues with ignore manager not handling relative paths in some circumstances.
- New: Add support for tracking and auto-syncing local experiments.
- New: Add hugging face logger.
- New: Add confusion matrix tracking.
- Enhancement: Improve several callbacks.
- Enhancement: Improve system tracking.
- Enhancement: Improve
- New: Allow setting a column color saturation based on a metric’s or a param’s trend (increasing/decreasing).
- New: Add per queue usage stats (warning, running, pending) in the queues table.
- Enhancement: Improve timeline view.
- Enhancement: Improve graph view.
- Enhancement: Make artifacts paths and opened files durable using URL query params.
- Enhancement: Make logs search, filters, and options durable using URL query params.
- Enhancement: Add pagination to the resources tab to not load/display all events at the same time.
- Enhancement: Do not show
resumebuttons for manually managed runs.
- Enhancement: Show
No actions availablein the dropdown for users with no access rights on specific runs instead of an empty dropdown.
- Enhancement: Do not show delete button on artifacts for users with the viewer role.
- Enhancement: Minimize pagination when the user resizes the table below the minimum required width.
- Enhancement: Do not show suggestions when a run is displayed in flyout mode.
- Enhancement: Merge layout selector and sections selector in a single dropdown.
- Enhancement: Merge generic statuses flags and statuses filters in a single statuses dropdown.
- Fix: Project filter should default to name instead of uuid.
- Fix: Container images in the run inspection page.
- Enhancement: Update some old guides and screenshots.
- Enhancement: Add advanced restrictions guide.
- New: Add Distributed MXNetJob integration.
- New: Add Distributed XGBoostJob integration.
- Enhancement: Upgrade go version.
- Enhancement: Upgrade controller-runtime.
- Enhancement: Upgrade kubebuiler version.
- Enhancement: Add scheduling policy for Kubeflow distributed jobs.
- Enhancement: Improve distributed jobs reconciliation.
- Enhancement: Deprecate the individual Kubeflow operators in favor of the training operator.
- New: Add possibility to create service accounts to issue org tokens for CI(Continuous Integration)/CD(Continuous Delivery)/CT(Continuous Training).
- Service accounts are not tied to a specific user and do not use any user’s API tokens.
- Each service account can have one or multiple tokens with different expiration configuration.
- Each token can be refreshed, regenerated or deleted.
- All activities generated by the tokens will link back to the service account they belong to in the activity logs or the runs table.
- New: Add possibility to buy read-only seats, with fixed viewer role, to allow org owners to invite other team users to view reports and explore ML Apps, notebooks, … in read-only mode.
- Enhancement: Allow admins to create presets.
- Enhancement: Improve hyperparameter tuning algorithms.